Middle East Investment Conference
Under the patronage of His Excellency Anas K. Al-Saleh, minister of finance, State of Kuwait, the 2015 Middle East Investment Conference brings together international thought leaders, policymakers, industry experts and key market participants from across the MENA region to consider the central theme of “Investing in New Realities.”
Taking place in Kuwait for the first time and co-hosted by CFA Society Kuwait and CFA Institute, this unique event will offer attendees the chance to discuss in detail the new opportunities open to MENA investors who are willing to investigate, evaluate, and seize them.
Topics covered by our world-class speakers will include:
- Global economic outlook: Opportunities and challenges for MENA investors
- Geopolitics and the rise of new super powers in the MENA region
- The untapped growth dividend of demographics
- Regulation: Growing pains in the transition to effective regulation and governance
- Investment strategies for frontier markets
- Behavioral finance: What, how, and why does it matter?
- Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs): Is MENA on the cusp of an SME boom?
With high attendee interest expected and a limited number of places, those registering before 16 December 2014 will receive the best available rate.
or use a printable registration form (PDF)
Register a group and save (PDF)