Middle East Investment Conference
Under the central theme of Investing in New Realities, the 2015 Middle East Investment Conference brings together international thought leaders, policymakers, industry experts, and key market participants from across the MENA region to consider the new opportunities open to MENA investors who are willing to investigate, evaluate, and seize them.
Taking place in Kuwait for the first time and co-hosted by CFA Society Kuwait and CFA Institute, this unique event will offer attendees the chance to hear from world-class speakers on a variety of topics:
- Global economic outlook: Opportunities and challenges for MENA investors
- Geopolitics and the rise of new super powers in the MENA region
- The untapped growth dividend of demographics
- Regulation: Growing pains in the transition to effective regulation and governance
- Investment strategies for frontier markets
- Behavioral finance: What, how, and why does it matter?
- Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs): Is MENA on the cusp of an SME boom?
With high attendee interest expected and a limited number of places, those registering before 16th December 2014 will receive the best available rate.