- Is real estate the strongest sector in the economy or a huge bubble?
- What are the main drivers that could contribute to the growth in the regional real estate market over the coming decade?
- Can the mega projects and new cities, including the new administrative capital, lead the future growth?
- What can be done to ensure high standards of living for young people?
- In a high interest rate environment, how will mortgage finance change the real estate market and affect new entrants?
Moderator: Rosanna Lockwood, Broadcast Journalist and Presenter
Amer Abdulaziz Khansaheb, CFA, Managing Director, Khansaheb Investment
Racha Al Khawaja, Group Chief Distribution and Development Officer, Equitativa
Tarek Abdel Rahman, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Palm Hills Developments
Abdel Nasser Taha, CEO, CFLD Egypt and President, FIABCI, Egypt