- How are conventional and renewable energy companies reshaping the energy industry?
- What is the outlook for the oil and gas industry and for OPEC?
- What are governments in the region doing to shift to more sustainable energy sources?
- What are the biggest challenges in achieving sustainability, and what are some ideas for how to overcome them?
- How are investors approaching the energy sector? Can renewables meet the growing energy demand?
- A closer analysis of various renewable energy sources and their applications for the Egyptian market.
- Where are opportunities for investors in Egypt’s energy sector?
- How can we meet the need for an integrated national electricity grid in Egypt?
Moderator: Khaled AbuBakr, Chair and Co-founder, TAQA Arabia, and Chairman, Egyptian Gas Association
Basil El-Baz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Carbon Holdings
Dave McCurdy, President and CEO, American Gas Association (AGA)
Arshad H. Sufi, Chairman, METAS Energy
Ahmed Zahran, Co-Founder and CEO, KarmSolar