Delegates from the Middle East Investment Conference are welcome to access presentations from speakers who granted permission for online distribution. Presentations are available online through the presentations tab on the conference website or through the mobile app. Access is limited to registered conference delegates only.
If you do not have a CFA Institute user name and password, you may create an account using the e-mail address you provided when you registered for the conference. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Materials that are currently available:
- Lindsey Matthews, CFA: Pre-Conference Technical Workshop: Quantifying Risk and Performance
- Florence Eid-Oakden: Changing Economic Foundations in the GCC–What Will the Next Ten Years Bring?
- Lord Adair Turner: Finale Keynote: Debt, Deflation, and Financial Risks
- CFA Institute members earn 6 continuing education credits for the conference and 3.5 continuing education credits for the pre-conference technical workshop. Check your CE Diary following the conference
- View the calendar for upcoming CFA Institute events
- Webcasts and podcasts will be posted a few weeks after the conference
Please Note: Delegates are encouraged to share their insights and experiences at CFA Institute events on social media and blogs and may link to content on the CFA Institute website, unless otherwise noted (framing is not permitted). Delegates may not distribute, display, or post online any recordings, transcriptions, and/or copies of sessions at CFA Institute events without the express written permission of CFA Institute.