- What’s the state of non-banking private debt in Egypt and the rest of the region?
- Are the trends driving non-bank lending here to stay?
- How can we ease access to financing for businesses, grow the industry, and make an impact?
- Do we need new regulations, products and outreach models?
- How could fintech reshape the industry? Is competition or collaboration better for the industry?
- Can making a social impact be part of a profitable strategy for the sector?
Moderator: Ashraf El Khatib, CFA, Board Member, CFA Society Egypt, and Senior Vice President, Private Equity, NI Capital
Khaled Walid Al-Gazawi, Chief Executive Officer, Ebdaa Bank for Microfinance – Kingdom of Bahrain
Amr Abou Elazm, Chairman, Tamweely Microfinance Company
Walid Hassouna, Chief Executive Officer, EFG Hermes Finance
Sherif Samy, Chairman, National Asset Management and Investment SAE